The new Internet.com IT Management newsletter delivers a concise aggregation of everything that IT decision makers need to know: breaking news, the latest trends and market research, vendors updates, even polling data. It enables senior management to leverage the deep archives and fresh insights of the Internet.com community, tapping into the collective wisdom of 15 million information technology professionals.
In essence, the newsletter is a single-page presentation of the critical information that senior technology managers must have every day to manage their business – and stay ahead of the competition.
The IT Management newsletter will contain essential analysis and data such as:
• In-depth feature articles about vendor solutions with comments from recognized experts.
• Insightful blog posts about the state of the IT industry – from careers to best practices.
• eBooks covering emerging trends such as cloud computing, virtualization and much more.
• Leading research from organizations such as Gartner and IDC that details cost-conscious data center strategies.
• A list of the latest information technology job openings from across the country.
The newsletter is a portal that allows IT decision to listen to – and participate in – discussions within the large and ever-growing Internet.com community. To spur this lively discussion, we offer constantly updated coverage along with an extensive, searchable database of articles, featuring professionally written resources about the complete IT landscape: vendor upgrades, outsourcing, cloud computing, virtualization, security, networking, databases and more. If it involves IT management, we have presented top coverage of it for more than a decade.
By the way, this new newsletter is only the first of our many new planned offerings. As we continue to offer new products and features, please share your feedback. We look to the members of the Internet.com community to offer guidance as we continually expand and deepen our coverage. Please send me a note at email@example.com.
James Maguire is senior managing editor of Internet.com’s IT Management channel.