ANSI: This paper from ANSI is designed to help company executives reduce and manage the financial risk from cyber attacks. It covers the following topics:
- The true economic impact of cyber events and a six-step process for addressing the issue on an interdepartmental basis.
- The single biggest organizational vulnerability of cyber systems – people.
- A framework for analyzing the ever-changing legal and compliance regimes that organizations will have to manage as governmental attention naturally increases.
- How operational and technical issues can be better understood and integrated into an enterprise-wide risk management regime.
- The comprehensive communication program that organizations need to prepare before, during, and after a cyber incident.
- Risk management and transfer.