REDWOOD CITY, Calif. and SUNNYVALE, Calif. — Google Cloud and the artificial intelligence (AI) software maker C3 AI are working together to deliver industry-specific AI solutions to enterprises.
Google Cloud and C3 AI will provide AI solutions to “address real-world challenges” in multiple industries: health care, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services, and logistics and supply chain, according to Google Cloud last month.
AI software built in the cloud
Under the partnership agreement, the companies’ global sales teams will co-sell C3 AI’s enterprise AI applications, which will run on Google Cloud.
The portfolio of C3 AI’s enterprise AI applications are available on Google Cloud’s global infrastructure: including industry-specific AI applications, C3 AI Suite, C3 AI CRM, and C3 AI Ex Machina.
C3 AI will also “work closely” with Google Cloud to ensure that C3 AI’s applications “leverage the accuracy and scale” of Google Cloud products and capabilities: including Google Kubernetes Engine, Google BigQuery, and Vertex AI. The collaboration will help clients build and deploy machine learning (ML) models more quickly and effectively.
The enterprise AI applications by C3 AI will be built on Google Cloud’s infrastructure, AI, ML, and data analytics capabilities. As a result, they’ll “complement” and interoperate with Google Cloud’s portfolio of industry solutions.
Accelerating digital transformations
“By partnering to address specific industry use cases with AI, we can help customers benefit more quickly and at greater scale,” said Thomas Kurian, CEO, Google Cloud.
The partnership will “dramatically accelerate the adoption of enterprise AI applications across all industry segments,” said Thomas M. Siebel, CEO, C3 AI.
Ritu Jyoti, group VP of AI and automation research at IDC, said organizations across industries are “accelerating their digital transformations with cloud-based solutions, purpose-built to deliver specific business outcomes.”
See more: Google Cloud Platform Review
Combined AI solutions
The partnership will allow clients to deploy combined offerings by Google Cloud and C3 AI to solve industry challenges, including:
- Health care: Improve the availability of critical health care equipment via AI-powered asset readiness and preventative maintenance
- Manufacturing: Improve reliability of assets and fleets with AI-powered predictive maintenance, improve revenue and product forecasting accuracy, and improve the sustainability of manufacturing facilities and operations through optimized energy management
- Telecommunications: Improve network resiliency and overall customer experience, while reducing costs and the carbon footprint of operations
- Financial Services: Assist institutions in modernizing their cash management offerings, improve lending processes, and reduce customer churn
- Logistics and Supply Chain: Help businesses understand risks in their supply networks, maximize resilience, and optimize inventory