CINCINNATI, Ohio — The retail data science company 84.51° is launching a platform for the consumer packaged goods (CPG) market.
The 84.51° Collaborative Cloud is intended to help the CPG market open “the potential of their data science teams,” according to the company this month.
Powered by 84.51°, a first-party data source in grocery retail, 84.51° Collaborative Cloud puts clean, unaggregated, transaction-level data for 60 million de-identified households — updated weekly — in a privacy-compliant, hosted environment that’s built to an individual client’s specifications and data needs.
Conagra Brands is an early user of the 84.51° Collaborative Cloud.
With 24/7 access to data, data scientists can execute innovative analytics their organization’s business leaders can use to understand the evolving landscape, strengthen their strategies, and drive transformative growth.
“84.51° Collaborative Cloud has become a go-to resource for my team’s most complex analyses. It covers the bases for our modern, data-driven approach for innovation, offering speed, compatibility with our tech stack, and a robust national footprint of household purchase behavior,” said Brian Archey, senior director, data science and analytics, Conagra Brands.
See more: Data Analytics Market Review
84.51° Collaborative Cloud features
- Scale: 2 billion annual transactions from nearly 60 million households, half the households in the U.S.
- Granularity: UPC-level unaggregated data with an encrypted, anonymized, persistent household ID
- Omnichannel view: includes in-store, pickup and delivery transactions
- Longitudinal: users can access data up to a four-year history
- Science: the platform is designed for clients to build their own science, while also benefitting from the decades of 84.51° data science expertise
“CPG business decision makers know data can help them achieve their goals around sales, penetration, share of cart, shelf space and more and have invested in building teams of in-house experts with the skills and desire to do cutting-edge work,” said Patrick Kelly, VP of product at 84.51°.
Kelly said 84.51° Collaborative Cloud “maximizes that investment” and gives users the high-quality, granular data “they need to innovate and transform their business.”
See more: Top Data Analytics Tools & Software