Check Point provides a suite of cybersecurity solutions able to protect customers from “5th-generation” cyber attacks.
Check Point Software Technologies provides cybersecurity solutions to enterprises and governments. Since being founded in 1992, Check Point has grown to over 5,400 employees located in 75 offices worldwide, with headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel and San Carlos, California.
Check Point Portfolio
- Provides comprehensive and ultra-scalable protection against threats to network security
- Choose from a diverse lineup of hardware appliance options
- Offer users secure, seamless remote access to corporate networks and resources using multi-factor authentication, endpoint system compliance scanning, and encryption of all transmitted data
- Delivers protection to your users, network, data center, endpoints, and IoT
- Use the Check Point R81 Cyber Security Platform
- Configure and deploy security policies
- Implement best practices with a single click
- Inspect network traffic, allocating hardware and core resources accordingly
- Respond to threats quickly using event and log management
- Support for unified, multi-cloud security
- Centralized platform for visualization of all cloud traffic, security alerts, assets, and auto-remediation
- Protect and prevent threats across supported third-party platforms, including AWS, Azure, Google, VMware, IBM Cloud, Oracle Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, Kubernetes
- Prevent misconfigurations that would threaten compliance with more than 50 frameworks and best practices
- Empower DevOps to scale and deploy security solutions with integration tools, like CloudFormation and Terraform
- Protect web applications and APIs from threats
Check Point Harmony brings a suite of solutions together to confidently secure your remote workforce.
- Email security: block phishing and malware attacks, protect sensitive business data (data loss prevention (DLP)), and prevent account takeover
- Secure access service edge (SASE): securely connect any remote user or branch office to any network resources, support secure work-from-anywhere (WFA) hybrid environments, deliver remote zero-trust access at any scale to any corporate application
- Mobile security: secure all mobile devices being used by your employees without compromising privacy or negatively impacting usability
- Secure internet browsing: prevent malware downloads and phishing attacks, eliminate corporate credential reuse, block websites that don’t align with company policies
- Endpoint security: protect user PCs and laptop from ransomware, phishing, and malware threats
- Offers unified security management with 100% breach prevention across your entire security estate
- Monitor intelligence through a single access point
- Expose, investigate, and mitigate attacks quickly and with 99.9% precision
Check Point Partners
Joining the Check Point Partner Growth Program delivers sales training and tools, service programs, marketing materials, and provides access to promotions. Check Point is committed to offering partners profitable opportunities through strategic initiatives with the requisite supports to ensure success.
Check Point has assembled the leading technology partners in the security industry to deliver joint solutions designed to “create a cohesive, tightly integrated, secure ecosystem.” Current featured technology partners include AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Servicenow, Splunk, and VMware Velocloud.
MSSP Partner Program
By joining Check Point’s MSSP Partner Program, you gain access to customers that are looking to partner with the best security experts to implement, support, and scale Check Point solutions.
Check Point Use Case
When SmartWave Technologies needed to prevent theft and tampering of IP and customer data, they put their trust in Check Point Harmony for Email and Endpoint protection. Describing their experience, a SmartWave Technologies System Administrator noted that, “Check Point Endpoint Protection gives us advanced protection without impacting our users. We gained robust defenses that protect IP consistently—wherever it travels.”
Protecting confidential financial data without compromising its availability to customers was the challenge faced by the finance firm SEB Baltics. With thanks to Check Point Infinity Total Protection and Check Point Harmony Endpoint, the bank was able to both manage and protect its assets. Ten years later, Kaur Lillepold, head of network and telephone for SEB Baltics, offered high praise, stating that they “have used Check Point for a very long time, and it is heavily involved in our daily operations.” He goes on to confirm that they, “are very happy with what Check Point provides.”
User Reviews Of Check Point
The service and support provided by Check Point for their security solutions are unparalleled. Consistently applauded for their expertise, Check Point inspires confidence in nearly all customers they assist.
Gartner Peer Insights: 4.5 out of 5
G2: 4.6 out of 5
Industry Recognition Of Check Point
Not only has Check Point recently been named a Leader for the 22nd time in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Firewalls Report, 2021 saw Check Point named as a Microsoft Security 20/20 award winner for the Most Transformative Integration Partner.
These accolades join an already considerable list of awards received by Check Point.
Check Point In The CyberSecurity Market
It would be difficult to accurately measure the market share percentage held by Check Point, given the variety of products and solutions being offered as part of their portfolio. As a provider of security solutions, Check Point has an estimated 0.26% market share, compared to leading competitors, Symantec with 61.57% and McAfee with 26.70%.
Check Point’s market share improve when you drill down into specific products and solutions, but their competitors also change depending on the category.
Suffice to say, with revenue expected to top $2.2-$2.375 billion in 2022, Check Point is fully capable of holding their own playing against the biggest security solution contenders.