See the full list of Top Predictive Analytics Vendors
If you’re looking for a predictive analytics tool that will allow more business users to be involved in your predictive analytics pipeline, TIBCO Statistica is a good option. It promises excellent ease of use and scalability while also offering analytics capabilities that rival the best tools on the market. The advantage of this ease of use if that some staffers who are not Big Data experts can also leverage the software.
In addition, it integrates with many other open source and proprietary tools, including cloud services, that you may already be using.
Part of the TIBCO Data Science platform, TIBCO Statistica focuses on collaboration, reusability and simplifying and operationalizing data analytics. It was designed to be highly usable by people without advanced data science degrees. The full suite also includes TIBCO Spotfire Data Science (formerly Alpine Data), TIBCO Spotfire Statistics Services and TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R (TERR).
It is highly scalable and integrates with leading cloud-based machine learning platforms, as well as open source tools. It is also one of the few tools on this list capable of use at the edge of the network for Internet of Things (IoT) deployments.
Gartner named TIBCO a Leader for data science and machine learning platforms.
- Full-spectrum analytics including regression, clustering, time-series, decision trees, neural networks, machine learning, data mining, multivariate statistics, statistical process control (SPC), design of experiments (DOE), graph/network analysis, and text analytics
- Machine learning
- Team collaboration
- Drag-and-drop interface
- Centralized monitoring, management and deployment
- Security, governance and auditability
- Open, flexible and extensible
Amazon SageMaker, Google TensorFlow, Microsoft Azure, Apervita, H2O, Algorithmia, Oracle, Teradata, R, Jupyter Notebooks, Python, C#, Scala, Kerberos, Ranger and Sentry.
On-premise, cloud or edge computing/IoT.
Pricing and How to Buy
Available on request. Free trial and reduced pricing for students and academics are also available.
TIBCO Statistica Features Chart
|Key Features||• Full-spectrum analytics
• Machine learning
• Team collaborationDrag-and-drop interface
• Centralized monitoring, management and deployment
• Security, governance and auditability
• Open, flexible and extensible
|Integrations||Amazon SageMaker, Google TensorFlow, Microsoft Azure, Apervita, H2O, Algorithmia, Oracle, Teradata, R, Jupyter Notebooks, Python, C#, Scala, Kerberos, Ranger and Sentry|
|Delivery||On-premise, cloud or edge computing/IoT|
|Price||Available on request|