Tripwire: As UK and US enterprises adopt the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, both business and IT managers face a number of challenges. They include:
- "Misunderstanding what the term 'PCI compliance' means in a given context."
- "Treating PCI compliance as an audit process rather than a private industry standard."
- "Scoping PCI compliance too broadly."
- "Treating PCI compliance as a single-point-in-time, rather than ongoing activity."
- "Failing to use automated tools to generate evidence of continuous compliance."
This white paper examines those challenges and explains how Tripwire solutions can help organizations overcome them.