Download the authoritative guide: Cloud Computing 2018: Using the Cloud to Transform Your Business
InformationWeek: Service assurance initiatives generally involve three different pieces: HRM, processes, and automation tools. This white paper suggests 10 questions any enterprise should ask when beginning a service assurance project.
- Are enough resources available for a big bang initiative, or should the organization live with an incremental program?
- Whats in it for me? from the customer perspective?
- What might the unintended consequences be?
- What level of executive suite support will be necessary for negotiations with business units?
- What are the specific savings that may be achieved through this initiative?
- For outsourced service assurance tools, are fiscal penalties built into the service contract or operational-level agreement?
- How will we measure the business results of this service assurance initiative?
- How will we share the results of our service assurance program with the people who use our services?
- If the service assurance initiative includes implementation of an industry framework or ISO registration, what will this mean to us in operational terms, both this year and three years from now?
- Are there cultural issues that could interfere with the initiative?