Download the authoritative guide: Cloud Computing 2019: Using the Cloud for Competitive Advantage
RSA: A Forrester paper commissioned by Microsoft and RSA (the security division of EMC) claims that enterprises are too focused on compliance and not focused enough on protecting corporate secrets. Key findings include the following:
- Secrets comprise two-thirds of the value of firms’ information portfolios.
- Compliance, not security, drives security budgets.
- Firms focus on preventing accidents, but theft is where the money is.
- The more valuable a firm’s information, the more incidents it will have.
- CISOs do not know how effective their security controls actually are.
RELATED NEWS AND ANALYSIS
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...