Download the authoritative guide: Cloud Computing 2019: Using the Cloud for Competitive Advantage
CWE/SANS: The SANS Institute, MITRE, and other top software security experts have once again compiled a list of "the most widespread and critical programming errors that can lead to serious software vulnerabilities."
Here's a quick look at the top five:
- Failure to Preserve Web Page Structure ('Cross-site Scripting')
- Improper Sanitization of Special Elements used in an SQL Command ('SQL Injection')
- Buffer Copy without Checking Size of Input ('Classic Buffer Overflow')
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Improper Access Control (Authorization)
RELATED NEWS AND ANALYSIS
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...