Download the authoritative guide: Cloud Computing 2019: Using the Cloud for Competitive Advantage
BlueCoat: This white paper from Blue Coat attempts to do the following:
- "Describe a set of characteristics that are typically associated with a cloud computing solution.
- "Define what is currently meant by private, public and hybrid cloud computing solutions and describe how those definitions are likely to change over time.
- "Identify the potential cost savings and other benefits that are associated with cloud computing.
- "Describe the three primary classes of public cloud computing: Software-as-a- Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service.
- "Provide multiple examples of each class of public cloud computing, along with representative pricing and service level agreements."
It also explains how BlueCoat products and services can contribute to a cloud computing environment.