Oracle Top CRM Vendor with Salesforce.com No. 2, Says IDC

The highly fragmented market saw eighteen vendors with more than $100 million in revenue.


How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter

ZDNet: According to a new report from market research firm IDC, Oracle was the top customer relationship management (CRM) software vendor in the first half of 2011 with $9.2 billion in revenue--13.2 percent of the market. Salesforce.com came in second and experienced 22.6 percent revenue growth versus the previous year.

IDC also reported that the CRM market remains highly fragmented. Eighteen different vendors had more than $100 million in revenue. Those 18 companies accounted for 63 percent of the market, while the remaining 37 percent was split among 170 different software vendors.

Tags: CRM, market research

0 Comments (click to add your comment)
Comment and Contribute


(Maximum characters: 1200). You have characters left.



IT Management Daily
Don't miss an article. Subscribe to our newsletter below.

By submitting your information, you agree that datamation.com may send you Datamation offers via email, phone and text message, as well as email offers about other products and services that Datamation believes may be of interest to you. Datamation will process your information in accordance with the Quinstreet Privacy Policy.