Cnet: At its F8 Developer Conference, Facebook unveiled a host of upcoming changes to the site. Here's a quick overview:
- The Ticker -- The upper right side of the interface now provides real-time updates of all of your friends' Facebook activities.
- The New News Feed -- Instead of tabs for "top news" and "most recent" news, Facebook now puts the stories it considers most important at the top of the home page and other recent stories below.
- The Timeline -- Profiles pages are getting a new look too, with a large picture and a timeline interface that shows all of your past activity.
- Social Apps -- Services like Nike+ will now be integrated more closely with Facebook.
- "Serendipitous Experiences" -- Facebook is also partnering with services like Spotify, Rhapsody, Netflix, Hulu and The Daily to allow you to listen to music, watch videos and read along with your friends.