Download the authoritative guide: Cloud Computing 2019: Using the Cloud for Competitive Advantage
InformationWeek: The smartphone market changed dramatically in 2011. Here are five ways the mobile device you buy today is likely different than the one you might have bought a year ago:
- More smartphones use dual-core chips.
- Most new smartphones have screens larger than 4 inches.
- 4G has become the standard.
- The number of apps available has skyrocketed.
- The number of platforms has dwindled as Symbian and webOS have gone away and BlackBerry looks to be on its way out.
RELATED NEWS AND ANALYSIS
IT Solutions Builder TOP IT RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
Which topic are you interested in?
What is your company size?
What is your job title?
What is your job function?
Searching our resource database to find your matches...