Download the authoritative guide: Cloud Computing 2018: Using the Cloud to Transform Your Business
InformationWeek: The smartphone market changed dramatically in 2011. Here are five ways the mobile device you buy today is likely different than the one you might have bought a year ago:
- More smartphones use dual-core chips.
- Most new smartphones have screens larger than 4 inches.
- 4G has become the standard.
- The number of apps available has skyrocketed.
- The number of platforms has dwindled as Symbian and webOS have gone away and BlackBerry looks to be on its way out.