Download the authoritative guide: Cloud Computing 2018: Using the Cloud to Transform Your Business
Here are the top 50 iPad apps for making your list and saving some dollars when you hit the malls.
Planning Your Purchases
1) ABC Family Gift Guide (Free): Let the family television network help you discover ideal gifts for everyone on your list.
3) Catalogs.com for iPad (Free): Love to browse through catalogs? Then youll love this app, which lets you browse several in one place.
4) Christmas Gift Shopping List ($.99): This attractive list builder will let you create a shopping list for your holiday buying.
iPad App: ABC Family Gift Guide
5) Christmas Gifts iP3 ($1.99): Dont start shopping until you know what youre looking for. This app will help you create a list.
6) Cool Hunting (Free): If youre looking for cutting-edge inspiration, this iPad magazine will point you to the newest trends.
7) Gifts HD ($3.99): With this app, everyone in the family can create their own password-protected shopping lists.
8) GottaDeal.com (Free): View the GottaDeal.com forums on your iPad and learn about the best places to save while shopping.
9) iDealyzer Pro ($2.99): Many sites, such as Woot.com, offer one great deal per day. With this app, you can track them all.
10) Item Track ($.99): Create a shopping checklist before you hit the stores and avoid overspending.
iPad App: Gotta Deal
11) PercentageOff (Free): This math app helps you calculate the final price that youll pay by figuring out the price after a percentage discount.
12) Point Inside Maps for Airports and Malls (Free): You can never find a mall directory when you need one, but with this free app you can carry a map with you.
13) Quick Christmas List HD ($.99): This well-designed shopping list app not only lets you create a list, but also organize it.
14) Sale Saver ($.99): Whats the sale price after a 25 percent discount and an extra 10 percent off? Sale Saver can tell you.
15) Shopping List ($.99): Why waste time creating an elaborate holiday shopping list? This app makes list-creation quick and easy.
16) Shopping List for iPad ($.99): This simple and sparse shopping list-maker gives you an easy way to create lists of everything you need to buy for the holidays.
17) Splash Shopper ($4.99): If youre going to buy a shopping list app, buy one that you can use all year round. Use this to make lists for groceries, music, movies, and more.
18) Toodledo ($1.99): If youve got a million things to do before the holidays, use this to do list app to help organize your time.
19) ToyHopper for iPad ($1.99): Unsure what to get the kids on your list? This updated app will give you details on all the top toys.
20) TweetsshopHD ($.99): This clever app taps the power of Twitter to let you know instantly about new sales.
Saving and Shopping
iPad App: As Seen on TV
21) As Seen on TV (Free): Youll be giving fun and unusual gifts if you use this app, which guides you to products seen on television.
22) Amazon Mobile (Free): Use this app to search, shop, compare prices, read reviews, and make purchases on Amazon.com.
23) Become.com Online Shopping for iPad (Free): Its like having a mall on your iPad. Use this app to compare prices and find deals on 27 million products from over 4,200 merchants.
24) Bluefly for iPad (Free): Give the latest styles. This app lets you read fashion news and trends, then browse and shop the Bluefly lookbooks.
25) Boutiques (Free): Shop a huge selection of curated boutiques, created or inspired by celebrities, designers, and style icons.
26) CraigsPro ($.99): With this ultimate Craigslist browser, you can search for deals simultaneously in multiple cities.
27) eBay for iPad (Free): The online auction site eBay is a great way to ferret out deals, and this app makes it all accessible from your iPad.
28) Famous Footwear (Free): Go shoe shopping on your iPad. This lets you search a large selection of brand name shoes, or find a nearby store.
29) Frys Shopper ($.99): Browse through the latest Frys circular to discover great tech deals, even if you dont get the Sunday paper.
30) Gap 1969 Stream (Free): This attractive app lets you explore the Gaps 1969 denim line to get fresh inspiration and discover new looks.
iPad App: Gilt
31) Gilt for iPad (Free): Discover luxury goods with the Gilt app, at prices up to 70 percent off retail.
32) JCPenny Weekly Deals (Free): Use this to preview JCPennys in-store sales and special offers, then create your own favorites list.
33) mGifts ($.99): This visual list-builder lets you create shopping lists for everyone you know, then customize those lists with the recipients pictures.
34) Nextag Mobile (Free): Dont shop without it. Snap a picture of any item you see and Nextag will compare prices for you.
35) The North Face Gift Guide (Free): If you have an outdoor enthusiast on your list, use this app to find the perfect gift.
36) NM Editions (Free): Use this to browse though the Neiman Marcus catalogs anytime, including the well-known Christmas Book.
37) Overwhelming Offers (Free): This deal-finder app give you access to brand name products at 50 percent off or more every weekday.
38) Pottery Barn Catalog Viewer (Free): Youve always got the latest Pottery Barn catalog on-hand when youve got this app. Zoom in to see details.
39) Pottery Barn Kids Catalog Viewer (Free): Like the previous app, this one lets you browse through the latest catalog and even keep a library of older catalogs.
40) QVC for iPad (Free): This full-service shopping app shows you all the deals on QVC and lets you order them immediately.
41) Rue La La (Free): This destination for womens fashion lets you shop private sales and set reminders so you dont miss something good.
42) Shoes.com (Free): This shoe-shopping app brings you a huge variety of styles from well-known brands, then buy them through your iPad.
43) ShopStyle (Free): Shop from over 300 well-known retailers in one place. You can buy through the app or keep a list of favorites. 44) Spiegal iCatalog App (Free): Browse through the Spiegal catalog with this app, and share your favorites via e-mail or social networks.
45) Target for iPad (Free): Leave it to Target to create one of the best-looking shopping apps. Use it to flip through the weekly ad, create a shopping list, or find a nearby store.
46) Toys R Us (Free): Browse through hundreds of the top toys. Kids can use virtual stickers to mark items they really want.
47) Under Armour (Free): If youre shopping for an athlete, you can use this catalog app to find the products that will increase performance.
48) Windowshop (Free): Amazon has reworked its interface for the tablet, so that you can browse through products with the flip of a finger.
49) Wish Book (Free): The Sears Wish Book comes alive on the iPad. Check out the trending tree, or shake the snow globe to browse departments.
50) Zappos Mobile (Free): Shop for shoes, clothing, and more from Zappos, then enjoy free shipping and 24/7 customer support.