Download the authoritative guide: Cloud Computing 2018: Using the Cloud to Transform Your BusinessSometimes the iPhone just gets stuck - it won't respond to finger taps, responds slowly, or just doesn't work like it did a few days ago. There's may be nothing wrong with your phone, it just needs to be restarted.
Here are a few things to try:
1. Restart phone - Try restarting the phone - press the Sleep/Wake button on the top of the phone until the red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider to turn off iPhone. To turn iPhone on, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears. (I turn my phone off and restart it once a day.)
2. Restart application - press the Home button for 6 seconds until the application closes. Start the application again.
4. Remove Content - Sometimes content from calendars, contacts, songs, photos, videos and podcasts may cause your phone to freeze. Try removing the content, one type of item at a time. Attach your phone by the USB cable to your computer, and in iTunes change the synch settings to selectively remove content for one item. For instance, click on the podcast tab, and uncheck the "Synch" box. Then synch your phone.
5. Reset phone settings - From home screen - Settings > General > Reset All Settings. This will reset all settings but data and media will remain unchanged. If this does not solve your issue, try erasing al settings. Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Contents and Settings. This will delete data and media. All settings will be reset.
6. Restore - Attach the phone to iTunes and click Restore in the Summary tab. This will delete data and media. Before doing this make sure you synch your iPhone with iTunes so that these data and settings can be transferred back to your phone later.
This article was first published on SmartPhoneToday.com.