JBoss/Forrester: This Forrester report for JBoss exposes the errors in conventional wisdom about app servers. Specifically, it debunks the following myths:
- Myth No. 1: There Are Big Quality Differences Among App Server Products
- Myth No. 2: Bugs Are More Important Than Configuration Errors
- Myth No. 3: Microsoft Windows Server Is An Inferior Option To Java App Servers
- Myth No. 4: All Except The Largest Vendors Are Doomed
- Myth No. 5: Open Source Support Is Riskier Than Conventional Support Models
It also offers four best practices for choosing the right platform for your enterprise.