Best Practices for Managing Virtualized Environments
In this white paper, Zenoss offers suggestions for better managing virtual computer environments, including using Zenoss tools.
Zenoss: As more enterprises embrace virtualization, more IT managers face the challenge of managing the new complexities that these environments bring. This white paper discusses best practices for:
- Reducing tool and process sprawl
- Controlling virtual server sprawl
- Effectively managing network stress
- Reliably delivering application services
- Comprehensively managing performance and availability