Here are the top 50 iPad apps for making your list and saving some dollars when you hit the malls.
1) ABC Family Gift Guide (Free): Let the family television network help you discover ideal gifts for everyone on your list.
2) Barcode Finder ($1.99): Take a photo of the UPC barcode on any product and this app will tell you its price on eBay, Amazon, and Google.
3) Catalogs.com for iPad (Free): Love to browse through catalogs? Then youll love this app, which lets you browse several in one place.
4) Christmas Gift Shopping List ($.99): This attractive list builder will let you create a shopping list for your holiday buying.
iPad App: ABC Family Gift Guide
5) Christmas Gifts iP3 ($1.99): Dont start shopping until you know what youre looking for. This app will help you create a list.
6) Cool Hunting (Free): If youre looking for cutting-edge inspiration, this iPad magazine will point you to the newest trends.
7) Gifts HD ($3.99): With this app, everyone in the family can create their own password-protected shopping lists.
8) GottaDeal.com (Free): View the GottaDeal.com forums on your iPad and learn about the best places to save while shopping.
9) iDealyzer Pro ($2.99): Many sites, such as Woot.com, offer one great deal per day. With this app, you can track them all.
10) Item Track ($.99): Create a shopping checklist before you hit the stores and avoid overspending.
iPad App: Gotta Deal
11) PercentageOff (Free): This math app helps you calculate the final price that youll pay by figuring out the price after a percentage discount.
12) Point Inside Maps for Airports and Malls (Free): You can never find a mall directory when you need one, but with this free app you can carry a map with you.
13) Quick Christmas List HD ($.99): This well-designed shopping list app not only lets you create a list, but also organize it.
14) Sale Saver ($.99): Whats the sale price after a 25 percent discount and an extra 10 percent off? Sale Saver can tell you.
15) Shopping List ($.99): Why waste time creating an elaborate holiday shopping list? This app makes list-creation quick and easy.
16) Shopping List for iPad ($.99): This simple and sparse shopping list-maker gives you an easy way to create lists of everything you need to buy for the holidays.
17) Splash Shopper ($4.99): If youre going to buy a shopping list app, buy one that you can use all year round. Use this to make lists for groceries, music, movies, and more.