Here are the top 50 iPad apps for making your list and saving some dollars when you hit the malls.
1) ABC Family Gift Guide (Free): Let the family television network help you discover ideal gifts for everyone on your list.
2) Barcode Finder ($1.99): Take a photo of the UPC barcode on any product and this app will tell you its price on eBay, Amazon, and Google.
3) Catalogs.com for iPad (Free): Love to browse through catalogs? Then youll love this app, which lets you browse several in one place.
4) Christmas Gift Shopping List ($.99): This attractive list builder will let you create a shopping list for your holiday buying.
iPad App: ABC Family Gift Guide
5) Christmas Gifts iP3 ($1.99): Dont start shopping until you know what youre looking for. This app will help you create a list.
6) Cool Hunting (Free): If youre looking for cutting-edge inspiration, this iPad magazine will point you to the newest trends.
7) Gifts HD ($3.99): With this app, everyone in the family can create their own password-protected shopping lists.
8) GottaDeal.com (Free): View the GottaDeal.com forums on your iPad and learn about the best places to save while shopping.
9) iDealyzer Pro ($2.99): Many sites, such as Woot.com, offer one great deal per day. With this app, you can track them all.
10) Item Track ($.99): Create a shopping checklist before you hit the stores and avoid overspending.
iPad App: Gotta Deal
11) PercentageOff (Free): This math app helps you calculate the final price that youll pay by figuring out the price after a percentage discount.
12) Point Inside Maps for Airports and Malls (Free): You can never find a mall directory when you need one, but with this free app you can carry a map with you.
13) Quick Christmas List HD ($.99): This well-designed shopping list app not only lets you create a list, but also organize it.
14) Sale Saver ($.99): Whats the sale price after a 25 percent discount and an extra 10 percent off? Sale Saver can tell you.
15) Shopping List ($.99): Why waste time creating an elaborate holiday shopping list? This app makes list-creation quick and easy.
16) Shopping List for iPad ($.99): This simple and sparse shopping list-maker gives you an easy way to create lists of everything you need to buy for the holidays.
17) Splash Shopper ($4.99): If youre going to buy a shopping list app, buy one that you can use all year round. Use this to make lists for groceries, music, movies, and more.
One of the ways around the issues of security and control that make some businesses wary of cloud computing is to build a private cloud -- one that remains within the corporate firewall and is wholly controlled internally. Private clouds also increase the agility of IT an organization's IT infrastructure and make it easier to roll out new technology projects. Download this eBook to get the facts behind the private cloud and learn how your organization can get started.