Here are the best iPad apps for communicating and networking. Let the app downloading begin.
1) QuickVoice2Text Email ($2.99): Tired of typing into your iPad? Get this app and you can dictate your e-mails, instead.
2) FileMagnet ($4.99): This app makes it easy to copy files from your computer to your iPad. It works with the iPads Mail program to let you quickly save attachments.
3) NotePrinter ($4.99): Use NotePrinter to send your notes and e-mails to a Wi-Fi-enabled printer without additional software.
4) AltaMail ($4.99): Use this to collect e-mail from various accounts into a single inbox, then print them.
5) MarkdownMail ($3.99): With this app, you can compose and send HTML e-mails, using elements like bold text, italics, and bulleted lists.
6) DeepFish ($.99): DeepFish has one purpose: searching your IMAP-based e-mail account. It offers a simple interface and powerful features.
The QuickVoice Pro iPad app
7) Email Themes Backgrounds ($.99): Give a little flair to your messages. With the backgrounds included here, including a Halloween assortment, your messages will look like they were printed on stationery.
8) Smart Group ($1.99): Manage groups in your address book directly from your iPhone. Tap to e-mail or SMS all group members at once.
9) Artificial 3G ($.99): No Internet connection? No problem. With Artificial 3G, you can send e-mail with attachments using your iPhones 3G when your iPad doesnt have an Internet connection.
10) Group Email ($3.99): Use this to send e-mail with attachments to single contacts, group, or a handpicked set of contacts.
11) Dragon Dictation (Free): The worlds best voice recognition software is free on the iPad. Speak your e-mails instead of typing them.
12) Multiple Email Signatures Pro ($.99): Create signatures for the different groups you need to contact. This app lets you make detailed sigs with pictures.
13) Alive Text ($1.99): With this time-saver you can store and share frequently used messages or even sentences.
14) Penultimate ($3.99): Typing on the iPad is no fun, so write as you normally would. This app lets you take and save handwritten notes, then share them over e-mail.
15) Email Editor with Emoticons ($.99): Give a little graphical pizzazz to your messages. This app includes 1,700 animated emoticons.
16) Rooms ($1.99): Rooms provides you with access to every IRC network in the world. Enter a nickname and start chatting.