42) TV.com This app from CBS Interactive turns your Android phone into a television. Use it to watch video, including full episodes, from CBS, The CW, CNET, ET, Showtime, CBS News, CBS Sports and more.
43) Root Explorer Root Explorer is a file manager with root access to Android's file system, including the data folder. Paid: $3.95.
44) ASTRO File Manager This app is a full-featured file manager that lets you view and manage the files on your Droid without having to plug it into your computer. You can even use it to backup your Android apps to your SD card. Free.
45) Dropbox Dropbox is a client for the Dropbox cloud-sharing file storage service. It makes it easy to get files onto your phone without explicit synching. You can add files to it from any of your computers and then access them from any other computer or phone. Free.
46) ConnectBot If you're a sysadmin, this one's for you. It's a Secure Shell client for Android. Free.
47) Advanced Task Killer A task manager for Android phones, Advanced Task Killer allows you to kill apps running in the background with a single click.
48) Nesoid Lite This Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) emulator allows you to play every NES game ever made right on your Android phone. You'll have to take responsibility for the legality of your ROMs.
49) DroidLight LED Flashlight Turn the camera flash on your phone into a flashlight! It's much better than flashlight apps that just make your screen white. There's typically a different version of this app for each type of phone, as it uses non-standard APIs to address the hardware. You might have to hunt a bit to find the right one for your Droid.
50) SPB TV Get TV in the palm of your hand with this app. It's an IP-TV solution optimized for mobile devices that offers more than 100 subscription-free TV channels, including the major networks. Paid: $9.95.