35) SMS2PC This app automatically forwards SMS messages to your PC if you're working on it so you don't have to reach for your phone. You can reply to messages and create new ones from your Android address book. Paid: $2.50
36) GDocs for Android This editor/viewer for Google Documents allows you to create, edit, view, import, export, send documents and sync them with your Google Docs account. Free.
37) QuickOffice Connect Mobile Suite This Microsoft Office productivity suite for Android devices allows you to view and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files with integrated access to multiple remote storage providers. Paid: $15.
38) Exchange for Android This app offers Exchange/Outlook sync for your Android! It works with Exchange 2003/2007 and allows you to sync your e-mail, contacts and calendar. It's available for a free five-day trial. After that, a license costs $19.99.
39) Dial Zero Need to get in touch with customer service and don't want to wait on hold? Dial Zero maintains an index of more than 600 companies and how to cut through their automated answering services to get a live human being in no time. Free.
40) DroidAnalytics This app puts all your Google Analytics data at your fingertips. You can quickly see Pageviews, Visits, Unique Visitors, Average Time on Site and Bounce Rate, with filters for Top Keywords, Top Referrers, Top Countries, Top Traffic sources, Top Search Engines, Top Referring Sites and Top Browsers. Paid: $1.47.
41) Dropbox Dropbox is a client for the Dropbox cloud-sharing file storage service. It makes it easy to get files onto your phone without explicit synching. You can add files to it from any of your computers and then access them from any other computer or phone.
42) Lookout Want to protect your phone? Lookout does just about everything. It provides security against mobile viruses, malware and hackers, backs up your data and even locates your lost or stolen device on a map from the Web. And if you can't find it, you can use Lookout to make your phone "scream" or simply wipe out all the data on it.
43) RepliGo Reader A PDF reader that can be used to view Gmail PDF attachments, online PDF documents or PDF files saved to your media card. It features a reading view that reformats pages into a single column, and offers support for embedded fonts, PDF bookmarks and text search. Paid: $4.95.
The Memory Booster Android App
44) Congress Android App Are you a political junkie? This open source app from Sunlight Labs lets you keep track of the latest bills before Congress. It also lets you keep track of your national legislators' actions, including positions, bills sponsored, even their Twitter updates and YouTube videos. Free.
45) App Protector Pro Want a little extra security for your Android phone? App Protector Pro allows you to password protect any application on your phone, including e-mail, SMS, photos and more. Paid: $1.99.
46) Wikidroid Use Wikipedia often? Wikidroid formats Wikipedia articles for your device with a sleek interface. It even includes voice search and bookmarks.
47) Memory Booster RAM Optimizer Keep your Android phone running at its fastest with this app. Memory Booster optimizes our phone's memory by recovering memory leaks, flushing temporary libraries and defragmenting your phone's memory. Free.
48) ESPN ScoreCenter Get comprehensive ESPN sports coverage on your Android phone with this app. It provides near-real-time scores and schedules. Free.
49) CardioTrainer This app, which includes GPS and pedometer functions, allows you to store and track your workouts. The history feature allows you to track your progress, and you can even compare your stats with others using the high scores feature. Free and paid. CardioTrainer Pro goes for $9.99.
50) Facebook The Android Facebook app has its challenges, but it enables account syncing between your Facebook friends and the contacts on your phone. Free.
One of the ways around the issues of security and control that make some businesses wary of cloud computing is to build a private cloud -- one that remains within the corporate firewall and is wholly controlled internally. Private clouds also increase the agility of IT an organization's IT infrastructure and make it easier to roll out new technology projects. Download this eBook to get the facts behind the private cloud and learn how your organization can get started.