18) EverPaper EverPaper is a simple but excellent Instapaper client. It doesn't support folders yet, but it's under constant development. It also syncs with EverNote. Free.
19) Time Recording Time Recording is an app that lets you manage your time sheet, including options like tasks, target time, hourly rate, paid overtime and multiple data/time formats. It also supports CSV export. Free.
20) CallTrack This app logs your phone activity to your Google Calendar, allowing you to track who you've called or received calls from and when. Free.
21) ActionComplete ActionComplete is a robust task manager. It is built around projects you create, which are made up of individual actions that serve as milestones in the project. The app is based on the Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology created by David Allen in his book: Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity. Free.
22) Google Chrome to Phone Run the Chrome browser on your computer? This app lets you share links, maps and currently selected phone numbers and text between your computer running Chrome and your phone. Free.
23) SMS Backup + This app automatically backs up SMS, MMS and call log entries to a separate label in your Gmail account. Free.
24) AP Mobile Stay on top of breaking print and video news with this app. You can even filter for local news using your ZIP code. Free.
25) Fusion Voicemail Plus Centralize all your voicemail boxes, including mobile, home and office, on your Android phone with this app. It can receive and display FAXes too. Free.
26) Parcels This handy app lets you track all your packages in one place. Carriers supported include: Apple, Fedex, UPS, UPS Mail Innovations, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com, Amazon.de, DHL Express National (Germany), DHL (Germany), DPD Standard (Germany), GLS (Germany), Hermes, TNT, TNT International (Netherlands), TNT National (Netherlands), OnTrac Shipping, LaserShip, Posten (Norway), Post (Austria), Post (Switzerland), Posten (Sweden), USPS, DHL (USA), DHL Express (GB), Home Delivery Network (GB), Japan Post Int. Mail, CNE Express, Royal Mail, Spee-Dee Delivery (USA), Parcelforce. Free.
27) Wifi Analyzer This handy app turns your Android phone into a Wifi analyzer. It shows nearby networks, their signal strength and the channels they're on. It's great for finding a strong signal or even an uncluttered channel on which to set up your own network. Free.
28) NewsRob This is an excellent, plain but functional Google Reader client with built-in syncing for off-line reading. Free and paid. The free version features ads. NewsRob Pro goes for $7; it removes the ads and adds exclusive features for power users.
29) Read It Later A simple, reliable tool that adds Instapaper to your sharing menu, so you can quickly tag articles as you browse. Free.
30) Astrid Task Todo List Get yourself organized with this todo list app. It features tagging, timers, reminders, smart task sorting and even tracks partial progress. You can sync your todo list with Remember the Milk, which can sync with Gmail. Free.
31) Exchange Rates Exchange Rates is a currency converter that shows current exchange rates. Best of all: no ads. Free.
32) Mint Manage your money and keep track of your budget while on the move using Mint. It gives you up-to-date information on your accounts and lets you edit transaction info right on your phone. And it's password protected to make sure your information stays safe. Free.
33) aCar This app allows you to track the maintenance, fuel mileage and expenses of your vehicles. It provides notifications when it's time to change the engine oil, air filter, oil filter, etc. Free.
34) FactBook Stay on top of information on every country in the world with FactBook. This app draws from the CIA World Fact Book and United Nations data to provide information on every country's geography, population, government, transportation and military. Free.
One of the ways around the issues of security and control that make some businesses wary of cloud computing is to build a private cloud -- one that remains within the corporate firewall and is wholly controlled internally. Private clouds also increase the agility of IT an organization's IT infrastructure and make it easier to roll out new technology projects. Download this eBook to get the facts behind the private cloud and learn how your organization can get started.