35) iPushIt ($.99): Do you still pay for SMS or MMS? Cut your bills down by using this app to text for free.
36) Jelly SMS ($4.99): Use this to send free or low-coast international text messages from your iPad.
37) Smart Group ($1.99): Use this to manage contact groups. With just a tap you can text the whole group at once.
38) My-Cool-SMS ($1.99): Send international text messages. This app offers low rates that will have you saving on your phone bill.
39) TextExpander ($4.99): This time-saving app lets you type out notes by using short abbreviations that expand into long snippets. Then, send your notes using copy and paste.
40) TXTcrypt (Free): Start passing secret notes. With this app, you can password-encrypt text messages, which can then be read only by someone who knows the password.
42) Friendly ($.99): Use this app to chat on Facebook, and also view photos or view and respond to events.
43) TwitBird Pro ($2.99): This Twitter client uses in-app badges to show you the number of unread tweets, and works in landscape mode.
The Twitter iPad app
44) Chattero for Facebook ($1.99): Engage in real-time Facebook chat using iChat-style speech bubbles.
45) AIM for iPad (Free): The classic chat client has added social networking tools, including Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter integration.
46) Gowalla (Free): Explore the world around you. This app gives users a graphical way to find local hot spots and share them.
47) GetGlue (Free) Check-in and rate movies, TV shows, music, and books. Then, see what your friends have recommended.
48) Tweet (Free): This customizable Twitter clients lets you change the color to whatever you prefer, and lets power users view up to 16 columns at once.
49) Loopt Pulse (Free): Use this app to browse photos and maps, then share your discoveries with your friends.
50) QQ (Free): This instant messenger lets users keep in touch with old friends, while simultaneous making new ones.