40) Amateur Radio Exam Prep Free: Technician (Free): Join the amateur radio community. Use this to get your technician class license and become a HAM radio operator.
41) The Art of Fighting Without Fighting ($7.99): This app contains the entire text of a book on how to avoid getting into a street fight.
42) Cor.kz Wine Info ($3.99): Whether you're a wine novice or an expert, you'll enjoy learning more about the grape with this well-designed app.
43) iKnow Dogs ($4.99): This guide lets you browse more than 1,200 pictures, learn about different dog breeds, and play a learning game.
44) Magic Lesson ($2.99): Amaze your friends. Do some slight-of-hand at dinner. This app includes 46 minutes of video and 170 pictures for several kinds of illusions.
45) Portrait Classroom: Baby and Child Photography Tutorials ($1.99): Learn how to be a better photographer. This guide focuses on tricks for getting better results when photographing youngsters.
46) The Quick Guide to Buying Golf Equipment ($.99): Can you really trust that salesperson? Before you go shopping for new clubs, consult this guide and learn the basics.
47) Soccer Trainer (Free): Developed by soccer professionals, this app helps you develop your skill and improve your game, agility, and overall health.
48) Skip Marini Golf Lessons ($1.99): This app will help you improve your game without spending a fortune on golf lessons.
49) TapTyping ($3.99): If you spend your days at a keyboard, you might as well learn to use it more quickly.
50) Teach Yourself Piano ($2.99): It's not that hard. By the end of this lesson you'll be able to play a simple song or two, as well as the C Major scale.
One of the ways around the issues of security and control that make some businesses wary of cloud computing is to build a private cloud -- one that remains within the corporate firewall and is wholly controlled internally. Private clouds also increase the agility of IT an organization's IT infrastructure and make it easier to roll out new technology projects. Download this eBook to get the facts behind the private cloud and learn how your organization can get started.