19) Quickoffice Connect Mobile Suite ($14.99): For true office work, this is the first app you should buy. Work with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files and access popular remote storage providers.
20) ReaddleDocs for iPad ($4.99): This document workhorse lets you copy files, read Office documents, save e-mail attachments, and share files with co-workers.
21) Sales Beaver (Free): Outside sales reps need serious contact tools, and Sales Beaver helps teams follow up with customers and reduce their workload.
22) SendStuffNow (Free): This app ties into the free SendStuffNow secure cloud delivery service, letting you share files from your iPad.
23) SG Project ($9.99): Manage multiple projects with this app, creating tasks with start and end dates. You can also group child tasks under parent tasks and export to PDF.
24) Task Pro ($1.99): This is the powerful task manager than a professional needs. It offers full sub-task support and includes a calendar view.
25) WebEx for iPad (Free): Don't fly for meetings, just get WebEx for iPad. This app lets you attend WebEx meetings right from your tablet, with synchronized video and audio.
Readle Docs iPad App
26) Bento for iPad ($4.99): This is a database app for non-database people. It comes with 25 templates that can be customized to manage any type of information.
27) Chronolite (Free): The iPad comes with a stopwatch, but it doesn't come with multiples of them. Chronolite lets you create four timers that can each be used separately.
28) DailyNotes ($4.99): Make note taking easier with DailyNotes. This app offers an attractive tabbed interface where you can break notes into categories.
29) Dropbox (Free): Create a free Dropbox account and then use this app to synchronize your files or share files across computers. You can also use it to view photos, videos, documents, and presentations.
30) Evernote (Free): Never forget a great idea with Evernote. Use it to capture text, photo, and audio notes.
31) Feeddler RSS Reader (Free): If you follow RSS feeds, this is the app you need to manage and view all your feeds.
Bento iPad App
32) Filer ($3.99): Using an iPad doesnt mean you don't want access to your files. Use Filer to manage, view, and share files on-the-go.
33) Freelancer for iPad (Free): For all those without a steady paycheck, this app helps you search for new projects, bid on projects, and keep track of payments.
34) iBrainstorm (Free): This multi-device collaboration app lets you sketch out ideas, add notes, then work with colleagues.