38) Glow Hockey 2 HD ($1.99): This neon air hockey game is perfect for family fun. The controls are surprisingly responsive, which is great for fast play.
39) Labyrinth 2 HD ($7.99): Use balance to guide your ball past the holes, and watch out for crazy obstacles.
40) Modern Conflict HD ($2.99): This combat strategy game lets you tap to select units, then send them off to battle.
41) Need for Speed Shift ($12.99): You can't go fast on the highway, but with this detailed racing game you can cruise in the world's fastest cars.
42) Pac-Match Party ($1.99): When you need a little old-fashioned arcade fun, try this one. It's a classic "match three" game, but with a Pac-Man twist.
43) Plants vs. Zombies HD ($9.99): In this PopCap hit, zombies are attacking your home and you need to use killer plants to slow then down.
44) Sudoku Uno ($1.99): Play an unlimited number of Sudoku challenges with this game, which includes three levels of difficulty.
45) Shrek Forever After: The Game ($4.99): Fight your way through Shrek's last big-screen adventure with great combat action.
46) Sheep Blockade ($1.99): One of the cuter logic puzzles around, Sheep Blockage has you protecting your flock from wolves and sickness-spreading swamps.
47) Scrabble for iPad ($9.99): The old games are back and now there are no pieces to lose. Use the Party Play mode to compete with four friends.
48) Tafl ($3.99): Tafl was a board game played by Celts and Vikings, and it involves plenty of strategic thinking as you attempt to capture the opponent's king.
49) Tap Tap Radiation (Free): This iPad version of the iPhone game includes music by Mos Def, Lady Gaga, and Pink.
50) Words with Friends ($2.99): In this Scrabble-like game, you can play against remote opponents and even chat with them.
One of the ways around the issues of security and control that make some businesses wary of cloud computing is to build a private cloud -- one that remains within the corporate firewall and is wholly controlled internally. Private clouds also increase the agility of IT an organization's IT infrastructure and make it easier to roll out new technology projects. Download this eBook to get the facts behind the private cloud and learn how your organization can get started.