36) GoodReader ($.99): The iPad is ideal for reading, and GoodReader is the best way to read any type of document. Wirelessly transfer Office, PDF, or text documents and read them with a full screen view.
37) PDF Reader Pro Edition ($3.99): If PDFs are a regular part of your workflow, youll want this powerful PDF reader. Use it to open password-protected PDFs, e-mail PDFs directly from the application, and more. It also offers wireless document transferring.
38) SugarSync (Free): Dont be limited by your iPads storage size. With the amazingly free SugarSync you can access all of your files at any time. You can even use it to stream audio files kept on another computer.
39) Things for iPad ($19.99): Somehow, Apple has never thought a fully-functional to-do application was necessary, so it only offers a basic list with its iCal and Mail apps. But if you need to connect to-do items to specific days and schedule events, you need this powerful and easy app.
40) Voice Memos for iPad (Free): Dont type when you can speak. This free app lets you make audio recordings whenever you like, and a $.99 in-app purchase adds the ability to e-mail them to yourself.
The Backgrounds HD iPad app lets you jazz up the look of your iPad.
41) Backgrounds HD (Free): There's no reason to stick with the iPad's default look, especially when Backgrounds HD, which offers over 100 artist-designed backgrounds, is free. You can also use it to turn your own photos into background images.
42) Bubble Snap (Free): Do yourself a favor and add something to your iPad that's completely silly. Bubble Snap puts the fun of popping bubble wrap on your iPad and even turns it into a game. Pop quickly for the best score.
43) Chakra Tuning ($1.99): Ancient meets modern and east meets west. How could the people at Apple have possibly imagined that their slim new computer could be used to tune people's chakras? Colors and sounds help you balance all seven of them, and then you'll feel just peachy.
44) Fireplace HD ($1.99): No fireplace? No problem. If you've got an iPad, you can call up a crackling fire anytime. This inexpensive app isn't going to fool anyone, but it's good for instant atmosphere.
45) iFish Pond HD ($1.99): With iFish Pond HD, you can enjoy the soothing sights of fish and other water creatures making their way through a sunlit pond. Play catch-and-release fishing, or just double-tap to feed them.
46) iTarot Xtreme for iPad ($14.99): The problem with tarot cards is that you never have a tarot reader around when you need one. With iTarot Xtreme that's not a problem, and you can get a custom reading anytime you want. Choose from over 50 decks.
47) iZen Garden for iPad ($5.99): Like the iFish Pod HD app, iZen Garden is all about relaxation. Create your ideal garden with over 100 stones, plants, and other objects, then populate it with fluttering butterflies.
48) Magic Piano ($2.99): The magicians at Smule (who created the iPhone's Ocarina app, a viral sensation) have created the iPad's first must-have music app. Play included songs on the spiral keyboard or play Piano Roulette with players around the world.
49) Point Inside iPad Maps for Malls (Free): This one falls into the "What will they think of next?" category. This app offers maps for over 500 U.S. and Canada shopping malls, and lets you locate your current position. Perfect for when you really need a bathroom.
50) Star Walk for iPad ($4.99): If you've ever regretted that you can't identify constellations, then Star Walk is for you. It uses the iPad's internal compass to tell you what stars are in front of you and helps you find and identify groupings.
One of the ways around the issues of security and control that make some businesses wary of cloud computing is to build a private cloud -- one that remains within the corporate firewall and is wholly controlled internally. Private clouds also increase the agility of IT an organization's IT infrastructure and make it easier to roll out new technology projects. Download this eBook to get the facts behind the private cloud and learn how your organization can get started.