33) TeeShot Track your golf results putts, fairway performance, distances and email it to your friends. Compare your stats with your last outing, and use the GPS to find out about course lengths. $19.99.
34) Allrecipes Dinner Spinner Take a look at recipes from hundreds of skilled chefs, including pastas, salads, seafood and yes! sugary sweet deserts. Free.
35) Pianist Okay, so you endured all those piano lessons as a kid shouldnt you be using that skill now? Turn your iPhone into an 88-key (baby) baby grand. $3.99.
|Facebook: Poke Your Friends|
36) AIM Social networking Send instant messages from your iPhone, via 3G, Wi-Fi, Edge. Communicate with anyone, regardless of whether theyre on AIM, ICQ, .Mac or other networks. Your friends want to hear from you! $2.99.
37) Fieldrunners A strategy game of tower defense, Fieldrunners has a ton of fans. Interesting, colorful graphics. (Havent you been too productive today, isnt it time for some gaming?) $2.99.
38) Real Tennis 2009 Dont just watch tennis play it in 3D right on your iPhone. In fact, Real Tennis transports you to top stadiums for sweat-inducing, heart-pounding play. Using Wi-fi has never been so breathless. $4.99
39) Pennies Expense Tracker Enter your monthly budget in just a few taps, then monitor your expenses as the weeks go by. An Overview screen lets you know how close you are to Zero. (Not too close, we hope.) $2.99.
40) Facebook Not sure if youve heard of it, but theres a little-known web site called Facebook you might want to check out. Only 250 million people have signed up so far. This app helps you get on board. Free.
41) Things Organize the many tasks in your life with this app, which allows you to jot it all down for today, and also includes a larger must do ideas list for another time. $9.99.
42) Kindle for iPhone Who needs to actually buy the Kindle? With this app, if you own an iPhone you already own a Kindle. More and more books are coming out for the Kindle. Free.
|I Dig It: Save Farmer Lewis|
43) Dictionary.com Never wonder about a meaning or a spelling again. All the words youll ever need, right on your iPhone. Free.
44) Real Racing Zoom, zoom! This multiplayer game pits vehicle against vehicle, with (virtual) burning rubber and engine smoke. Neat feature: the artificial intelligence makes things truly tough. $9.99.
45) Pi Cuber Power Calculator A seriously muscular and capable calculator, this app handles trig, roots, logarithms, and more. To aid understanding, the built-in equations (150 of them, annotated) are written in clear chalkboard style rather than the sometimes obscure readout of a calculator. $9.99.
46) I Dig It Yes, its a unique game: an old farmer named Lewis is trying to save the family farm by digging up things to sell. Can you help him? Monitor fuel and temperature but watch out for damage while digging. $.99.
47) iFitness Doesnt just track and record your workouts, but also provides instructions: iFitness includes images of people sweating through many contortions, uh, I mean exercises it boasts of more than 230 exercises in its tutorial archive. $1.99.
48) iEmoji icons: smiley, emoticons, emoticon keyboard Okay, so maybe it makes you seem like a major pre-teen to be adding little smiley faces to your memos but maybe you really are a pre-teen. So enjoy yourself! $.99.
49) The Price is Right Includes 16 popular pricing games, including (of course) the classic The Price is Right. Play it in single player or party mode. To get you in the mood, this app includes theme music and that big, brassy announcer audio. Come on Down! $.99.