14. Word Search. This top-notch word search game offers oodles of dynamic grids. And it’s easy on the eyes while tough on the brain. Free.
15. Unblock Me. Move the boards around to set the red block free. Think that’s easy? You might be surprised. Free.
16. Floors Escape. Quick, you have to break out and get to the next floor in the building. But how? Pick up items you can creatively use as escape tools on this floor or others. What items do you need? You’ll have to figure that out. Free.
17. Tetris Blitz. Can’t get enough Tetris? This version challenges you to eliminate as many lines as you can before time runs out. Free.
18. Sudoku. Ah yes, Sudoku, the most popular of all number puzzles. The levels go from super easy to brain-crushing extreme. Up to the challenge? Go for it. Free.
19. Riddle Me That. Answer each riddle to advance in the game. Some riddles are corny but worth the giggles, others are befitting of a sphinx. All will make you think. Free.
20. Scrabble. You remember the Scrabble board game, don’t you? Now it’s in app form with chat and Facebook connections too. Test your word and puzzle skills against your friends anywhere you like. Free.
21. IQ Test - What's my IQ? Think you’re smart? Find out how smart by taking this IQ test. Free.
22. Dominoes. Everyone has seen the playing pieces in dominoes but you may not have realized it is a logic game. Improve your critical thinking skills with this game, and you’ll soon find the effort paying off in the real-world. Free.
23. Chess Free. The ultimate game of strategy is now available on your phone and tablet. This app uses the Treebeard Chess engine (the same one used in Microsoft's MSN Chess) for a more human-like machine opponent. You can also play against your friends. Don’t know how to play chess? This app is also a great tutor. Free.
24. Checkers Free. This centuries-old game is still fun today and just as adept at building your mental skills as ever. Play against the machine or your real-world friends. Free.
25. Puzzle Retreat. Fill the beautiful wooden puzzles on your screen with all the blocks you’re given. Can you make them all fit? It's an excellent exercise in spatial reasoning, and it’s beautiful to look at too. Free.
When you get done playing, you’ll soon realize that your mind is so strong and agile that no opponent in the real world could possibly outthink you.