So what are you waiting for? Start downloading (note: all links open in iTunes for easy, free download.)
1) i.TV The ultimate movie, TV and DVD guide, all for free on your iPhone. Find out when and where your favorite show is playing, and record it to your Tivo with a single tap. Plus: browse the Netflix catalog.
2) Movies Get upcoming showtimes and watch trailers on your iPhone. Plus: a DVD catalog of over 150,000 titles.
3) TMZ The iPhone version of the popular entertainment network: news and videos about the stars, movies, music. The newest news about the hottest celebs, with plenty of photos.
4) Upstreaming Viewing Application A video viewing app that handles both live and recorded video, with a built-in interactive chat feature. Includes full-screen support.
5) Remote Sound Box (Sound Effects) A library of sound effects for you to instantly play from your iPhone: crowd boo, glass shatter, whiny dog and many more. You can also add your own wild n wacky sounds.
6) Pandora Internet radio Pumps out a never-ending stream of free, fresh tunes to your iPhone, based on the songs and bands you already like.
7) Midomi Put your iPhone up to a radio or stereo speaker and presto Midomi spits out the name of the song. Its kind of freaky, when you think about it. If you get bored you can play stump the iPhone. (Does your iPhone know every song?)
8) iheart Radio Gives you access to Americas top radio stations, along with song titles, lyrics, cover art and more. Includes: Ryan Seacrest, Dr. Laura, Glen Beck and a crowd of other media celebs.
9) Lightsaber Unleashed For the inner Star Wars fan within us all: your very own iPhone-based lightsaber. Swing your iPhone and hear the swoosh of the lightsaber. Add your favorite character. (Luke, I am your father )
10) FlipBook Lite Bring your drawings and doodles to life and share them with friends. The total drawing toolkit: an eraser, layered drawing, copy and paste. Plus: load images from your camera to touch them up by hand.
11) MiniPiano Okay, its just 14 notes or a full baby grand, but MiniPiano lets you plink out tunes to your hearts content -- or jam at full speed if youre able.
12) Aero Guitar Free Play your Aero guitar by touching, tapping and shaking your iPhone. (Careful, though, dont smash it on the stage.) Includes ranking functions so that you can find whos the baddest guitar player in the land.
13) Haunted Terrifying! Its like a horror movie on your iPhone. Nothing will prepare you for what you are about to see, its makers claim. Warning: not for the faint of heart.
14) Shazam Helps you identify a song you hear on the radio or online, tells you where you can find it, lets you send its tags to your friends, plus shows you an related videos.
15) The iBall (Free) The iPhones version of the mystical fortune teller. Allows you to switch between styles of fortune telling, including Zen, weird, and classic. Plus: a gold bling-ball.