17) TechCrunch Offline Reader (free): Read and contribute to TechCrunch posts.
18) TechMunch (free): Stay updated with the latest from the TechCrunch blogs.
19) TechNews QuicknEasy RSS ($.99): The latest tech headlines, with customization options.
20) Website Magazine (free): News and strategies for Web professionals.
21) AccuWeather.com (free): Attractive display with full weather reports.
22) NOAA National Weather Service ($1.99): Access to dynamic National Weather Service events.
23) Pocket Express (free): A handy app for weather, news, and more.
24) RadarScope ($9.99): Over 140 radars in one app.
25) Sunrise Sunset ($.99): When all you want is sunup and sundown times.
26) Surf Reports (free): Always know surf conditions with this app from Oakley.
27) WeatherBug Elite ($.99): There's also a free version with ads.
28) The Weather Channel (free): A must-have from the trusted source.
29) Weather Radar ($.99): The easiest way to view local radar.
30) Who Is Hot? (free): Get weather reports for all of your contacts.
31) asapStock ($.99): A news reader with predefined stock and finance feeds.
32) Bailout News ($1.99): Track how your tax dollars are being spent.
33) Bloomberg (free): Get data from the most trusted name in financial information.